Map & Directions
Luxury Apartments for Rent where River North meets the West Loop
Echelon Chicago’s neighborhood boasts an impressive selection of dining options including Greek Town, Randolph Street restaurants known as “Restaurant Row”, and plenty of local pubs and bars. Fulton River Park is located directly next to Echelon providing the perfect location for dogs and kids to enjoy the outdoors. Grocery shopping has never been easier with Chicago’s first LEED-certified Jewel-Osco located directly across the street from Echelon Chicago. In addition, local highways, Metra trains, and public transit stops are within walking distance.
Let Us Give You A Tour
Echelon Chicago is conveniently located near the intersection of Kinzie, Desplaines and Milwaukee. To visit our community for a tour, follow the directions below or contact our leasing office for more information.
Follow these easy driving directions to visit our luxury apartments for rent in Chicago.
From the north:
- Exit the Kennedy at Ogden Ave
- Proceed straight at the exit until you reach Grand Ave, turn left
- Follow Grand Ave to Milwaukee Ave, take a slight right
- Take Milwaukee Ave 2 blocks to the intersection of Kinzie St & Desplaines St
- Find Echelon Chicago at the southeast corner
From the south:
- Exit the Dan Ryan at Lake St, heading east
- Turn left on Desplaines St and drive 1.5 blocks
- Find Echelon Chicago at 353 N. Desplaines St.
Echelon Chicago's Neighborhood Locales
- Fulton River Park
- East Bank Club
- Randolph Street dining, “Restaurant Row”
- Mariano’s Fresh Market
- Whole Foods
- Greek Town
- Merchandise Mart
- The Loop
- CTA Green, Pink, Blue, and Brown lines
- Bus lines 8, 56, and 65
- Ogilvie Transportation Center
- I-90/94 Access